We are passionate about video and have an effective and experienced R&D team and a large partner network that makes sure we stay ahead of the status quo.
We are growing fast and currently looking for people to join the team in Utrecht: looking for both developers and a marketing intern. We’re stronger together!Contact us
Now hiring Top Back-end / Streaming Talent!
We are looking for experienced back-end developers with knowledge of PHP, AWS, Docker and Linux in general. Are you interested in adaptive streaming technology? Do you know what a CDN is? Are you eager to learn? Then this might be the place for you!
You will work on adding and improving features to the platform and testing and deploying these features, making sure that high quality and reliability is delivered to the customer and that all of it is ultra-scalable. Sometimes all of the code is built by us, sometimes you integrate a 3rd party service, sometimes it’s a hybrid version of this.
We are working with a microservices architecture, so knowledge on how Linux server processes work and/or experience as a systems admin is important. At StreamOne, we are working according to DevOps principles: you build it, you run it. This brings you into contact with the day-to-day operation of the software. It also brings you into day-to-day contact with the customer.
You will learn a lot about streaming and underlying architecture within a company of streaming professionals from different backgrounds (Joost, the BBC, KPN, Ericsson). Also, we have an informal and pleasant working culture. We’re housed in an old mansion in the center of the city of Utrecht and have a World War II bunker located in our backyard. The bunker has been fitted with daylight domes and high-speed internet, so it’s actually a place where we work and meet.
Why work at StreamOne?
- Freedom: you work independently; we offer flexibility
- Versatile projects: both back-end and front-end projects
- Lunch: included!
- Coffee: ask for our coffee bean rating page on Confluence
- Light: nice bright office space in the heart of Utrecht
- Laptop: you get your own office laptop and docking station
- Hours: flexible working days, total 32-40 hours a week
- Learn: everything about streaming architecture
- Agile: that’s what we are and how we work
- Bunker: real WW2 bunker as one of our working spaces
Interested? Use the form below!
Social Media & Marketing Intern
Are you an expert in social media, a good writer with graphical skills and interested in (online) media? Do you want to be part of an amazing team and help us expand our online presence? If so, this might be the perfect job perfect for you.
- Passionate about social media, digital media, internet and video
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Student or graduate at HBO or WO
- A team player, enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
If you answer yes to the above, this is the right place for you!
- Expertise in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Graphical / design skills would be a major plus
- Work experience in media companies, technology or related companies would be a plus
For more information or to apply, please use the contact form!