Versatile Medior/Senior Back-end Devops
If you’re a medior we are looking for a couple of years of experience. Private or hobby projects also count towards those years, just be sure to show us what you’ve built.
Why work at StreamOne?
- Freedom: you work independently; we offer flexibility
- Versatile projects: both back-end and front-end projects
- Learn: gain lots of new knowledge about streaming media
- Lunch: included 😉
- Coffee: ask for our coffee bean rating page on Confluence
- Light: nice bright office space in Utrecht @ Wilhelmina Park
- Laptop: you get your own office laptop and docking station
- Hours: flexible working days, total 32-40 hours a week
Social Media & Marketing internship
There is still time to apply for our fall internship program (starting September 1st)!
Are you an expert in social media, a good writer and interested in (online) media? Do you want to be part of an amazing team and help us expand our online presence? If so, our fall internship might be perfect for you.
StreamOne is a leading provider of Online Video solutions for publishers and broadcasters and provides video management, monetization and distribution services for both large media companies as small publishers. We are passionate about video and have an effective and experienced R&D team and a large partner network that makes sure we stay ahead of the status quo and bring the best solutions for streaming media projects. We are growing fast and currently looking for people to support our marketing and social media department.
- Passionate about social media, digital media, internet and video
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Student or graduate at HBO or WO
- A team player, enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
- Utrecht based or able to commute here for the duration of the internship
If you answer yes to the above, this is the right place for you!
- Expertise in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Some work experience in media companies, technology or related companies would be a plus
- Graphical / design skills would be a plus – though not a prerequisite
For more information or to apply, please use the contact form!