We are passionate about video and have an effective and experienced R&D team and a large partner network that makes sure we stay ahead of the status quo.
We are growing fast and currently looking for people to join the team in Utrecht: looking for both developers and a marketing intern. We’re stronger together!Contact us
Now hiring Top Back-end / Streaming Talent!
We are looking for experienced back-end developers with knowledge of PHP, AWS, Docker and Linux in general. You should know what a CDN is, how adaptive streaming technology works in general, and be a quick learner.
We are working with a microservices architecture, so it’s important that you have knowledge on how Linux server processes work, or have experience as a systems admin. That means there will be a devops aspect to this.
You will work on adding and improving features to the platform (to microservices, the API) and testing and deploying these features, making sure that high quality and reliability is delivered to the customer and that all of it is ultra-scalable. Sometimes all of the code is built by us, sometimes you integrate a 3rd party service, sometimes it’s a hybrid version of this.
You will learn a lot about streaming and underlying architecture within a company of streaming professionals from different backgrounds (Joost, the BBC, KPN, Ericsson). Also, we have an informal and pleasant working culture. We’re housed in an old mansion in the center of the medieval city of Utrecht including part of the World War II bunker that’s located in our backyard. The bunker has been fitted with daylight domes and high-speed internet so it’s actually a place where we work and meet.
Why work at StreamOne?
- Freedom: you work independently; we offer flexibility
- Versatile projects: both back-end and front-end projects
- Lunch: included!
- Coffee: ask for our coffee bean rating page on Confluence
- Light: nice bright office space in the heart of Utrecht
- Laptop: you get your own office laptop and docking station
- Hours: flexible working days, total 32-40 hours a week
- Learn: observe and learn a lot about streaming architecture
- Agile: that’s what we are and how we work
- Fun: once a year we go on a sunny working holiday
- Bunker: real WW2 bunker as one of our working spaces
Interested? Use the form below!
Social Media & Marketing Intern
- Passionate about social media, digital media, internet and video
- An excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team
- Student or graduate at HBO or WO
- A team player, enthusiastic, a generally great communicator
If you answer yes to the above, this is the right place for you!
- Expertise in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Graphical / design skills would be a major plus
- Work experience in media companies, technology or related companies would be a plus
For more information or to apply, please use the contact form!